GRGreen is a nucleic acid stain for detecting nucleic acids, e.g., double-stranded DNA, in agarose gel. It can be used for replacing mutagenic Ethidium Bromide (EB).
- Available at 10,000X in H2O for better safety
- Compatible with UV or blue light transilluminator and common gel documentation systems
- Does not affect downstream experiments
- Also compatible with sodium borate electrophoresis buffer
- Cut out DNA bands for subcloning under safer blue light : no mutations caused by EB and UV light